~My First Last~
Now it's comming to an end.
The first time for me.
This is the last embrace of my life.
All points are tied up in a line.
I'm understanding now.
This is the structure of our world.
I feel where the wind's going.
I feel when the sea ebbs and flows.
I feel how far the land grows.
My soul is now one with the universe.
I feel the close bond of people.
I feel the love that I overlooked.
I feel sharing is beautiful.
My soul is now one with the universe.
As the end approaches, a flood of memories.
This is the last thing I recall.
I feel your lonely singing.
I feel your tender smile for me.
I feel your innocent heart.
I knew it.
My life was to love you.
My soul now returns to the universe.
Band: Vamps
Music: My First Last

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário