27 de outubro de 2011

Uzumaki



Profile
  
Name: Uzumaki / Spiral
Director: Higuchinsky
Writer: Junji Ito
Release Date: 2000
Duration: 100min.
Language: Japonese
Country: Japan

Story

     In a small town in Japan, Kirie comes upon her boyfriend's father silently videotaping a snail. He seems unaware of her presence and she thinks no more of it. Later, the man's obsession with spirals becomes more and more bizarre, ending in his suicide in a washing machine which turns his body into a spiral. Soon other inhabitants become possessed with different forms of spirals: one student seems to be mutating into a snail; another's hair becomes strangely Medusa-like. The entire town becomes possessed.

Cast

Eriko Hatsune - Kirie Goshima
Fhi Fan - Shuichi Saito
Hinako Saeki - Kyoko Sekino
Eun-Kyung Shin - Chie Marayama
Keiko Takahashi - Yukie Saito
Ren Osugi - Toshio Saito
Denden - Officer Futada
Masami Horiuchi - Reporter Ichiro Tamura
Taro Suwa - Yasuo Goshima
Tooru Teduka - Yokota Ikuo
Sadao Abe - Mitsuru Yamaguchi
Asumi Miwa - Shiho Ishikawa
Saori Nakane - Little Kirie
Yasuki Tanaka - Little Shuichi
Yuki Murakami - Yukky
Keiichi Suzuki
  
Opinion
 
     Once I've watched the movie a long time ago I don't remember any details that I could tell you xD Probably I'll add them when I re-watch it any time soon. Nonetheless, I really liked the movie. Its "ridiculous" side makes it different from the general movies but doesn't get to the point when it becomes stupid nonsense.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário